I'm not really in it to win, because I hate to beg for votes each day. I decided I'm not going to do that anymore. I'm in because I love doing Scavenger Hunts, and I thought it would be nice to hunt for the pictures while on holliday in France and that I could spice it up with a little French touch. I think this series gives a great impression of Summer in Provence the way we have seen it and lived it these past two weeks.
This is the June Challenge:
It is preferred that you take your photos between today and June 30th. If for some reason you are stuck on the 30th without a few of the items on your list, then you can use a maximum of two photos from your archives, as long as they were taken less than one year ago.
It is up to you whether you post your photos on your blog as you go, or wait until June 30th to unveil them and make it a surprise. One thing I ask is that everyone who participates posts all 25 photos in one single post on their blogs or in a set in an online gallery by June 30th.
So here we go, my French Photo Scavenger Hunt pictures from Provence ....
14. A Summer Activity: Nothing more French than "Jeu de Boules".
15. A Summer Treat
17. Air/ Wind: This is what the famous Mistral does with French laundry!
18. Fire: l' eternelle cigarette ...
20. Something Vintage (pre-1980): I discovered that one, hidden in a garage in Banon.
21. Something Made of Glass: "Un petit blanc" at Tain l'Hermitage.
22. Something Made of Wood
23. Something that Floats: ;-)
24. Something Railroad Related: deserted ...
25. Something Round
So there, that's it from me, I hope you've enjoyed it!
I took so many pictures, and I had so much fun looking for them, I could easily do another series of this! Well, maybe I will?