About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wordless?

 

Wordless or not Wordless, that's the question.

It's been a week since I got hompe and I'm still not recovered from my trip.
But I do know I still miss you guys. Wish I was there too.

Have a great Thanksgiving week.
Love you all,
endlessly





Jientje

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Whio is that fat man?

moneythoughts said...

Now that you have been to the States, you can celebrate Thanksgiving too. A little turkey and some pumpkin pie should do it.

Yes, who is that guy in front of the window. : )

Gattina said...

What ? after a week you still haven't recovered from a trip ?? I think then you need a doctor that's not normal. I am home since Sunday evening and miss palmtrees and 30° !

Betty W said...

I don´t agree with Gattina. It´s perfectly normal to take a few weeks to recover from your trip. Especially since you were traveling so much and to so many time zones! Don´t worry, get some rest! Great picture!

MaR said...

Hope your sleep pattern is back to normal!! great reflection and shot :)

quilly said...

I keep trying to see in the window. What was so fascinating? He couldn't have been watching you shop because you were outside taking the photograph.

Maribeth said...

Going east, I have no problem. Going west I feel dreadful for a long time. Go figure.

Unknown said...

I love seeing your pictures of your visit here in the States. I know you are tired but...hehehe have a wonderful weekend. I am off to see the "little rascals" 300 miles away and a 4 hour drive! Be home on Saturday evening. hugs...

Wanda..... said...

I'm wordless Jientje...I have been baking all day for Thanksgiving tomorrow, for 21...there will be carrot cake, pumpkin pie, cherry pie, apple pie, oreo icecream pie, tiramisu, & pumpkin cheese cake. Everyone has their favorite dessert, then they come back for leftovers the next day and also take some home. Like you, it will take me a week to recover too after cooking the "real food" tomorrow!

kayerj said...

great shot--I love how you caught the reflection of the city in the glass.

RA said...

I hope you get better soon. Have a wonderful weekend, Jientje :)

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed