About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Monday, February 15, 2010

Macro Monday, Saint-Amour

 

mm

 

IMG_8095

Days of wine and roses …
I hope you all had a happy Valentine!

More Macro Monday photography at Lisa’s Chaos.

19 comments:

Colleen said...

Ooooh, that just says Valentine's day all over it!

moneythoughts said...

That was some kind of movie. Do you remember it? : )

James said...

I did and I hope you did too! I love the picture. :)

Wanda..... said...

Romance is alive and well in Belgium!

The Retired One said...

loved your shot of wine and roses! Cute idea!

Kala said...

Lovely composition!

Loree said...

Love those roses.

quilly said...

Lovely shot, as always. You need to be doing magazine work.

Joyce said...

I am humming the music to the movies in my head right now. I have not viewed the movie in years. I am late to wish you a Happy Valentines day but we were down on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina for the weekend. It was so cold and we had a bit of an ice storm so no beach sitting for us..myabe another time. Your family birthday photos were lovely. I hope you are feeling better too.
Joyce

Moonrayvenne said...

I hope you had a wonderful valentine's day, too. (((HUGS)))

A Lady's Life said...

this is very nice. The roses have such a deep color
:)

kayerj said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too :)

Betty W said...

What a great picture! Perfect for Valentines Day. Beautiful!

Jay said...

Aah, that's a great choice for the MM after Valentine's Day! Beautifully shot, too!

Carletta said...

Clever idea! Nicely captured!
Thank you for the late birthday wishes. It was Valentine's Day. Guess you can tell why I really like this shot. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful macro shot.

BTW, I heard about a serious train accident in Belgium? My thoughts and prayers are with those involved.

Paz

Anonymous said...

Very creative and oh so elegant.

Unknown said...

I hope you guys had a day filled with smooches! Lovely shot!

CameoRoze (Margaret) said...

What a nice way to capture the day.

Lovin' Macro Monday,
Cameo @-->-->---
www.cameoroze.blogspot.com

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive