About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Midweek Blues, Same But Different

 

mwb 1575
This is the same train I posted about yesterday, only this is the engine at the other end of the train, which is a slightly more modern version.  
Its blue color made it a perfect Midweek Blues subject!

IMG_1797bc 

IMG_1867bc

 

Play along with Midweek Blues!
Colors, moods, music, poetry...be as creative as you like!
Midweek Blues is hosted by Rebecca at the Dusty Cellar.

Visit my other blog, Heavenin365 for a photo a day with the Canon D40.

12 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I love old things like this. It's like time just suddenly stopped. And then picked up and carried on again somewhere else. Like a glitch on the computer or a skip in an old record album.

Suburban Girl said...

Looks like it has some sort of thing protruding from the front for pushing perhaps? Interesting. And the little yellow speaker looking thing on top...what might that be? Thanks for posting!

A Lady's Life said...

It looks like something that could have a very good place in Disneyland or on a Safari trail, touristy.:)

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh, a BLUE engine! The trains here are orange, yellow or red. This one looks so unusual.

Dianne said...

I love trains
great photos

Unknown said...

interesting looking train. great images!!

Jim said...

This is a neat train, Jientje. I am like the others, I like old trains. Those are the only kind I have ridden on in the states. In France I rode more modern ones.
Happy MidWeek Blues! :)
..

James said...

This train could be the subject of several posts. I like the angle of the top photo.

GardenOfDaisies said...

What a wonderful subject to shoot. Amazing color in this. Very nice blue engine!

Pat said...

Can't say that I've EVER seen a blue engine. I've heard of "the little red engine that could". I wonder what the blue engine can do? Great photos!

Carolyn Ford said...

A train with character and BLUE too! Great find and cool perspective.

Unknown said...

Ok so I like trains in color too. Very cool!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive