About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ruby Tuesday, the Flower Arrangement

 

 

ruby-slippers-door-stop_copy

 

My daughter gifted me this flower arrangement when she visited me last weekend. Isn’t it lovely?  It’s always such a pity when beautiful flowers wither, so I thought the best way to preserve its beauty is to take pictures while it’s still fresh and share them on my blog.   

IMG_7451bc

IMG_7466bc 

IMG_7465bc

More Ruby Tuesday pictures at Mary’s Work of the Poet.

15 comments:

Nana said...

Een heel mooi boeket! En het mooiste eraan is dat het van je dochter komt. :-) x

Cindy said...

Your photos are truly beautiful. so is your blog.

Colleen said...

I love the color of the roses. So pretty.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

red roses—
I peer in their hearts—
and see mine


Ruby Blessed One

Janis said...

So beautiful.

Islandsparrow said...

Such lovely warm autumn shades! What a nice daughter :)

kayerj said...

It is beautiful--and such a happy color. have a nice day :)

Ballerina Girl said...

So pretty Jientje...
I really like wire egg basket below too!

BG

Loree said...

I too hate it when flowers wither. A very pretty bouquet.

Dianne said...

beautiful flowers and photos
lovely gift

Raven said...

Beautiful bouquet. You have a good daughter.

Carletta said...

What a stunning arrangement! The green paper was a perfect backdrop for the color of the flowers. Lovely Jientje!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful bouquet. What a lovely daughter you have. ;-)

Paz

Unknown said...

Wow, those are so beautiful! My favorite flower. I love the BLUE theme too of the aquarium!

Suburban Girl said...

I have flowers that look just like the 1st photo on my kitchen table!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed