About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The walk continues ...


It was a beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon when we made this long photo walk. Part one of this series of photos is here if you're interested. 



We continued our walk. It was a photographers dream, behind every curve of the path, there was another great photo.



Patches of sunlight highlighted beautiful details ...




and threw shadows on the trees... 







Blue skies and gorgeous Autumn colors reflected in the pond...












I will be back with more photos from this beautiful walk sometime later this week.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Absolutely - beautiful. You have such an excellent eye.

A Lady's Life said...

The world is full of mysticism and glamor

Loree said...

Nature is so beautiful. I am glad you capture it so well for us with your lens.

21 Wits said...

Indeed it is a lovely spot for a walk...a long and enjoyable one at that!

Carletta said...

Jientje you have a good eye for seeing just the right scene to capture! I particularly like the shadows on the trees and the reflections in the water of the
5th and 6th photos.
Lovely!

Jay at The Depp Effect said...

Just lovely!!

The sunlight on the tree trunks is gorgeous, and I think that's my favourite, but the toadstools are close behind. You've managed to catch that little gleam of sun that seems to say 'I've found a secret treasure!'

Cindy said...

Oh I loved this walk, the pictures are beautiful. We have over one foot of snow already. Fall was way to short this time of year. we had a blizzard that night so there were only 4 kids at our door. love the witches in your previous post. glad you are well.

Juan said...

cool visit www.juanandfood.blogspot.com

melbourne taxi said...

great blog!
Melbourne Taxi Cab

silver service taxi melbourne said...

good blog!
Cheap Airport Transfer

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed